Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Bunnies everywhere; and let me carry your artsy bunny item!

Fab is one of my favorite places to find quirky things -- sometimes great mod design of useful products I never knew I just HAD to have, and other times... some really out there stuff that I'm sure no one needs. But that stuff is sometimes awesome, too. :)

Here we have little caddies made from recycle/reconstituted/nifty-eco-friendly-green-words leather scraps and ends. That looks like bunnies. Sorta. Cute? 

On a similar note, I am seeking bunny themed gift ware of a unique fashion for the Petwerks Boutique. If you are an artist or craftsperson with a unique, American made item available for wholesale (small purchases, in the dozens and not the thousands), please drop me a line -- we might be able to help each other out.

No comments: