Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving and a whole lot more!

At Petwerks we always feel especially thankful this time of year, because we sort of have a two-fer. On Sunday (Nov. 22nd) Petwerks turned twelve! Additionally we are so very thankful for all our human and pet friends and family. I want to thank you all for being my customers. I am grateful that you buy your pet supplies from me. I am thankful that you have given me this opportunity to be the BunnyGuy and that you share your thoughts and stories with me. I am here because of you and I THANK YOU for that opportunity.

Sure, this year has been difficult, it has been difficult for everyone. It has been difficult for the pets that no longer have places to call home. We received more requests for and donated more Bunny Abodes and merchandise to pets in need than ever before. This year has been the greatest struggle that many of us have been through in our lifetime. Yet it also reminds us of the decency and compassion that people can exhibit when times get tough. I have seen family and friends pull together more this year than any other time I can remember. Neighbors stepping in to help each other. Even our suppliers have offered a helping hand in case it was needed. There is indeed so much to be thankful for.

As our way of saying thank you for giving us the chance to be twelve years old; Petwerks is giving YOU the presents. Every day from Thanksgiving through Christmas Eve (Nov 26th - Dec 23th) we will be randomly picking one customer that ordered that day to receive a free gift. It may be a gift basket of toys and treats, it may be a new exciting item we just got in, it may be a bunny travel home, or it may be a Bunny Abode condo. It will be 28 days of fun, giving, and merriment!

Thank you for being my friends and allowing me to be the BunnyGuy.

Happy Holidays, everyone!

No comments: