Thursday, November 5, 2009

Get Envirosax and benefit the ASPCA.


For over two years now I've carried an Envirosax around in my purse. It's the perfect size for shopping, it is durable, wears well (still looks brand new), washes easily and looks cool. Often I'm asked what it is or where I got it. Mine came from Powell's Bookstore in Portland.

Envirosax has a great price on their 5 bag sets, and for each set purchased they will donate $1 to the ASPCA. Whether you buy the set for yourself, or keep one and give the others as gifts, this is a great deal doing a good thing on a cool and functional product. These cute little things make great stocking stuffers, or a simple gift for a coworker or to go along with holiday tips to various professionals you want to recognize with a little tip.

The price on these bags have come down quite a bit. I shelled out $12 for mine back when I nabbed it. I hope that means they are popular!

No comments: