Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Fantastic stocking stuffer @ Petwerks.


A friend sent us some paperwork in the mail, and attached to it was a darling rabbit shaped paper clip. I immediately went nuts looking for them. It's no surprise they are from a Japanese company, and through an import company I was able to source them. Every little thing about these little metal cuties is just adorable, from the well designed and slick case to the simple, clean design of the rabbit itself. I'm a card maker / paper crafter, too, and I can think of many, many uses for these!

Makes a great unique, inexpensive stocking stuffer! I ordered a large amount, but I think these will go quickly, so get yours now for holiday gift giving to those rabbit people in your life! And that includes yourself!

1 comment:

Amy's Stocking Stuffers said...

Those are so cute! I have some cat ones but they're more elaborate -- almost too elaborate to use, really. And I have some "writing" themed ones of a magnifying glass, an inkpot with quill, and something else I can't remember. But these are just precious (and would be fun in an Easter basket too).

Happy Thanksgiving!